STATUS · Revolutating the stator end-bells 74.5%

Where are my Sea Mines?

1 to 6 of 6
User Icon

Is anyone else having an issue seeing their sea mines in Charlie?

I can't and it makes it really difficult to plan their deployment.

I have sent a message to Johnny but I have not gotten a response.

User Icon
Hanibel
Is anyone else having an issue seeing their sea mines in Charlie?
I can't and it makes it really difficult to plan their deployment.
I have sent a message to Johnny but I have not gotten a response.

I had this issue on the last map, it took a bit to get it fixed, before they were acting like ships with what they could see. I could see them with spy planes and when I got close, but that’s a gamble.

User Icon

Having the same issue for a while now. I think I put a ticket in on the last map.

User Icon

Apologies, I got out of the habit of checking for bugs! I’ll add email notifications to the bug report soon.

A different bug fix ended up causing this one. The sea mines weren’t being laid down at all. It’s fixed, so they should be working again.

User Icon

Hey so my mine laying ships can’t remove mines? I have a treaty with the country I’m trying to remove the mines from, I don’t know if this is the issue? 

User Icon
Sea mines actually don’t harm counties with a treaty, so the mine layers doesn’t clear them. Your units can move right through!