Global Triumph is currently offline.
What is Global Triumph?
Global Triumph is a free, multiplayer, purely Web-based war game with a focus on military strategy.
Players join a wide variety of worlds and compete for control of territory via land, sea, and air. Unlike most online games, though, Global Triumph is not real-time. Continue reading...
How do I get started?
A great place to start is with the Video Tutorials.
You can also explore, join, or play in the various worlds using the menus to the right.
- 1.1.12November 17, 2015
- Worlds can now be set to allow land bases to be shared with other countries, optionally limited to countries in the same alliance.
- Shared land bases appear on the world view and can be claimed using a new helicopter air unit.
- 1.1.11October 27, 2015
- Worlds can now be set to allow money transfer between countries, optionally limited to countries in the same alliance.
- Sectors with radiation are no longer mined for materials during the Game Cycle.
- Bombs now have a collateral damage range of five sectors (up from four).
- Full Revision History »