World War I begins with 198 countries and their capitals, exactly as they exist today!
This amazing new world incorporates the following new features:
- Predetermined Countries. Players can claim a single existing country on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Declaration of War. All countries begin with 28 day treaties, which means peace will exist until a player declares war.
- Sector-Based Alliance Limits. Alliances are limited by sector totals rather than the number of countries, which allows a larger group of smaller countries to join forces.
- Capital Restoration. A player can capture and restore a fellow alliance member's capital, even after their country has been eliminated. Having a country's back has never carried so much weight!
- Revised Attack Algorithm. Global Triumph now uses a new Gaussian attack algorithm, adding more unpredictability to attacks.
You can help promote this exciting new world on social media by sharing this article, the World War I teaser, and your own comments and photos using the hashtag: #gtworldwar
If you have friends who may be interested in playing, please share an Introduction to Global Triumph.
World War I is just the beginning in a new World War series. Let's spread the word and make each new world even more dynamic, entertaining, and full of epic battles than the last!